2017年8月17日木曜日

The Inori (Prayer) Festival 2017 in Okayama


Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I heard with big surprise that my beloved city Okayama will become the holy ground of prayer, soon.

It's a big news! Then I will recommend you to participate the event. Not only the persons at Okayama city, but also at more far places.

There is no doubt that the event is interesting. The place will be the Okayama Church, the United Church of Christ in Japan (UCCJ).

The Okayama Church is near from Tenmaya, the most famous, traditional and large department store in the most central of the Okayama city.

The admission is free. I also would like to join from Chiba. But I also heard from one of the chief organizer of the event that...

they are looking for the following persons.

- The cosplayers who can participate the event.

- The attendees of the talk live.

The talk live of the couple of the Buddhist professional Rakugo teller wife and the Christian professional magician husband.

- The Comiket's sellers.

- The advertisers and collaborators of the event.

Then let us cheer and join that by all means.

Especially the persons who have each histories in Okayama (I myself too). This will certainly be an opportunity to make Okayama famous.

I expect this big event even to be taken up in Okayama's newspaper and Television.

If we do not, who else will cheer it?

'If I do not, who else will do it?' This is the word of Denchu Hiragushi , the sculptor in Okayama.

August 17, 2017

Yasushi  Sekiguchi